top of page
ARCHITECTURAL EDUCATION FOR CONFLICT TRANSFORMATION
Key Activities include:
- The development of an architectural teaching framework specifically designed for adversarial groups, supported by a blended learning approach.
- Conduct basic research in education, peace studies and social psychology to develop an architectural teaching framework specifically designed for adversarial groups, supported by a blended learning approach. An innovative blended learning approach is proposed in order to create flexible learning spaces cutting across existing institutional, geographical and disciplinary boundaries and fostering collaborative learning both physically as well as virtually. Through the use of technology-enhanced learning, providing digital environments and tools for collaborative learning design, the project aims to create transdisciplinary and participative learning spaces.
- The implementation, coordination and monitoring of two such teaching models, one in Nicosia hosting students from Belfast and one in Belfast hosting students from Cyprus.
- The establishment of best-practice protocols.
- The encouragement of cross-communal collaborations.
- Exchanges and visits.
bottom of page